The risk to the products is taken over by the customer as soon as they are in the customer's possession. After the customer has received the goods, the delivery should be examined as soon as one has the opportunity to ensure that; the consignment is in accordance with the order confirmation, whether the products have been damaged during transport, or have other faults / defects.
International Shipping Information - DHL Express Worldwide
Service DHL Express Worldwide
Please notice that we are unable to deliver to P.O. box addresses.
DDP—Most countries* are shipped to on a DDP (Delivery Duty Paid) basis, which means that all relevant import taxes and duties will be included in the final checkout-price.
Delivery time 1-3 days*
Rest of the world
Delivery time 1-4 days*
Order Tracking: Once your order has left us, you will receive an email containing an air waybill number to track its progress online.
Our shipping partner, DHL, offers you the flexibility to make changes to your delivery while your purchase is on its way to you. You will receive an SMS / E-mail notification after your order has been dispatched, follow the link provided and choose from a range of options including:
- Rescheduling your delivery for a nominated day
- Placing your shipment on hold if you are away from home
- Arranging to collect your order from a DHL service point
Delivery times are provided only as guidelines, and does not take into account possible delays caused by payment authorization or stock availability.
*Kindly note that delivery times commence from the date of dispatch.
**In sale/holiday periods with great demand, dispatch date might occur 48 h after you have placed your order
Returns & Exchange
Please note that we have a 14 days return policy. In order to create a pleasant shopping experience, we operate with an easy return procedure.
- Make sure the products are in the same condition in which they were delivered to you, with all identification tags, packaging and seal still attached.
- Send us a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your return request. Once your return has been approved you will receive a return-shipping label.
Once your return has been approved and you have received the return papers you have to do the following:
- Place the item(s) in the original shipping box, or any other solid carton box. Close the box and tape it securely. Print and fill out the return-form sent to you by mail and put this along with the product. NB: It is important that you write down your order number, name, e-mail and reason for the return.
- Print out the return-shipping label received after contacting us by mail. Place the return-shipping label on the box over the prior delivery information.
- Contact DHL when this is done and schedule a pick-up suitable for you. This is done by phone +47 21 00 22 00. The return will be traceable and insured until it has reached our distribution center.
- If your return is accepted upon arrival at our distribution center, your return will be handled/refunded within 14 days from time of arrival. NB: The return delivery fee of 99 NOK (domestic) and 132 NOK (DHL Worldwide) will NOT be refunded. Any items that are being returned must be in perfect condition without any visible signs or damage, and must have the original label attached. Returns are closely inspected upon delivery and we reserve the right to refuse any returns that do not match with these criteria.